Monday 15 March 2010

Spending time looking at blogs

Hi everyone well i have to say that i think i have alongway to go, to match these blogs.
But untill i get hold of some more goddies i will lay low re putting my cards up for show, i am entering every possible candy but i cannot put them on my blog as i do not know how.
So i am emailing the people and explaining me not having the ability so hope they will let me enter but i will let you know.
I did get an email back from the copic lady saying yes, so please check her out she is nice. I need to get out there and enter my name for the candy that is out there.
take care all will talk again soon.

1 comment:

  1. If you need some help Id be able to help you post your cards. you have to upload your pics from you camera onto your computer first. have you dont that.? The rest of it is pretty easy. If youd like some assistnace I can help you over the phone. Just leave a comment here and ill check back on your blog.
    Since your blog cruising, heres my blog address
    http://gigiscreativedesigns.blogspot.com/

    Have fun looking around blog land, i love doing that too.
    Cheers Gina

    ReplyDelete